What makes us different?
- Qualified and experienced teaching and scientific staff, providing the students with state-of-the-art knowledge and practical skills
- Study programmes in line with the requirements of the work market that provide graduates with knowledge needed in their chosen profession.
- The experts and the board of employers functioning at each faculty will be able to consult on how to prepare the graduates for their future job.
- Specialised laboratories, air-conditioned rooms, and studios with Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Career Bureau aiding students and graduates in finding temporary or permanent jobs.
- Modern library with a comfortable reading room and with more than 52 000 books and journals.
- Own publishing house, responsible for monographs, course books and “Wiadomości Uczelniane” student periodic.
- Warsaw school of health functioning at the UEM organises open lectures about health and social diseases.
- ERASMUS PLUS 2014-2020 offering exchange programme with many universities, as well as internships in many institutions, offices and organizations in different European countries.